Client Relationship Manager
|Salary Range:||Competitive compensation package to be discussed at interview|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package offered including options for medical, dental, life, disability, and 401(k).|
|Branch:||Viera Financial Center|
|Description:||This position is responsible for overseeing daily activities and business management of an assigned branch which achieve qualitative and quantitative results in the following areas:|
- Staff Training and Development
- Branch Operations
- Problem Resolution
- Gold Star Service Effectiveness
- Internal Branch Sales and Needs Identification
- Ensure staff provides customer satisfaction through quality service and sales performance; by achieving desired service level objectives; and actively marketing/selling products to meet customer needs and financial objectives.
- Establish team and individual performance service standard goals and sales opportunities with appropriate input and participation from staff.
- Ensure staff receives ongoing training in all areas of customer service and product knowledge in promoting exceptional sales and service.
- Provide ongoing and regular feedback and counseling to employees on their performance toward individual and team goals.
- Responsible for weekly staff meetings to review branch performance including sales and service goals. Also will deliver daily briefs and debriefs.
- Provide follow up with each Top 50 client list participant on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor collection of past due accounts and provide assistance for collection.
- Oversee customer account NSF activity with the ability to refund up to two NSF fees per customer in a twelve month period. Exceptions to the two refund limit require Area President approval.
- Oversee staff scheduling for time off, training, and overtime.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, counseling, disciplining, terminating, rewarding, and motivating staff.
- Remain up to date on all branch products, services, and operations including current banking trends.
- Act as a loan officer with responsibilities to include reviewing and accepting loan applications with follow-up to Area President for all overrides.
- Be familiar with internal and external audit procedures and oversee the development of action items and their implementation regarding feedback from these resources.
- Oversee branch security, including training and updating staff on security measures and operating security equipment.
- Coordination of office supplies and marketing materials through designated bank representative.
- Oversee branch maintenance, including the cleanliness and organization of the office, furniture and equipment, and on-site marketing (posters, rate boards, etc.)
- Develop annual business plan with Area President to support the achievement of financial, sales, and service goals.
- Generate and analyze branch reports regarding the branch performance goals.
- Partner with local community organizations for relationship building.
- Partner and communicate effectively to build cooperation with all other departments and branches to convey ideas and concerns associated with the daily operation of the branch.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Typically, manages approximately 1 - 4 non-exempt staff members.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school degree or GED required.
Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance or equivalent financial institution experience and education required.
0 - 2 Years experience managing or supervising the branch of a small to medium size bank or other financial institution required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Previous team coaching and training skills are required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must be highly motivated and well organized. Must have excellent people skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.